Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about our products or services, we can help! Give us a call today or read through our FAQ's for more information.
How do I get started? What is the best way to contact Pure Water?
- New customers should call the office at (406) 582-4411 to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced water experts who can visit your home or business for a comprehensive water analysis and an estimate for a custom-designed water treatment system.
What type of water treatment do you provide?
- While water softening and reverse osmosis are two of our most popular treatment options, our Evolve line of systems cater to all residential, commercial, and industrial needs. Recent projects have included mitigation of high levels of iron, harmful bacteria and nitrates, and heavy metals, among other contaminants.
Where is your service area?
- Based in Bozeman and the Gallatin Valley, we provide water treatment for much of southwest Montana, from Big Timber to Butte and Helena to West Yellowstone.
Can you provide service for my system after installation?
- Yes, we have a team of expert technicians and plumbers to handle service on all your water treatment equipment. Our service department can design a recurring maintenance schedule for your system and reach out to you personally whenever it is due for maintenance, providing you with a worry-free, hands-off experience.
How often will my water treatment equipment require service?
- Standard maintenance items (filters, salt, chemical) should be serviced every 3-4 months with a once-annual comprehensive system evaluation and sanitization.
Do you do general water testing?
- Yes, Pure Water Technologies works in tandem with Bridger Analytical Lab, a state and EPA-certified water laboratory, to provide a thorough report of organic and inorganic analytes in your water.
Do you handle well chlorination to mitigate bacteria and other contaminants?
- Yes, we provide well and home chlorination with on-site testing to ensure proper disinfection with an option to follow up flushing and resampling.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.